Gifts.com is giving me the run around

1/21/08 received an e-mail from my sister. I could pick a gift card of my choice from Gifts.Com.

I placed my order on 1/23/08 for Old Chicago. When I did not received the card, via us mail in 10 business days, I called. I was told someone would call me back, they did not. 2 days letter I sent them an e-mail. 2 days after that I sent another e-mail. The next day I got a reply, I said "Please print, sign and mail the attached affidavit to the address provided. Your gift cards will be reshipped when the affidavit is received and reviewed".

I mailed the affidavit and on 2/25 received a gift card in the mail. It was for MACYS!!!! I immediately called and was told there was a problem in the distribution center. I asked to speak with a supervisor who told me that they would send out an envelope to return the Macys card and when they received it they would send the right card out. I told him that it was unacceptable and they should be able to cancel the Macys card and send the Old Chicago one out. He said that someone from IT would call me, I told him that I had heard that before and if I did not get a call the next day I would start posting complaints.

I never got a call, however, I did receive an e-mail saying that an envelope would be sent out. As of today I have not received that envelope!

I think that this company is poorly run and I don't suggest that anyone does business with them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2008.

Comments

Thanks for the post!! I saw this on TV ~ One late night last week and have been debating the purchase since.

I was actually filling out the order form when I saw thought "Wait, I'll open another window and see if I can find it cheaper"

I didn't find it cheaper but I found these post, and i am so glad!!

You all saved me money I didn't need to spend!! :)

Thanks so much!!

:cry I just ordered this body shaper, and if it's not what I want, I will be sending it back quick, fast and in a hurry. You people made it seem like it was the ideal thing to hide the fat rolls.

You didn't tell us it would feel like a girdle.

You also prey on fat and shapeless women with low self esteem. That is soooooooooo sad.

You didn't tell us it would feel like a girdle.